In May of 2021, South Australia’s History Festival was back from a COVID gap year as strong as ever and we have our organisers, visitors, sponsors and partners to thank.
- Estimated 153,528 event visits (97% of pre-pandemic attendance)
- 623 total events presented by 378 organising groups or individuals.
- 63% of events offered admission at no charge or by donation.
- 31% of events were held outside the Adelaide metro area.
- 97% of audience members surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that the History Festival is important to South Australia.
Click through here or on the image above to download the 2021 History Festival report. And while you’re here, have a look at our 2021 recap video and get keen for 2022!