St James' School, Blakiston, 1933, State Library of South Australia.

St James Church and School House, Blakiston

St James Church at Blakiston was opened in 1847. It is one of the oldest churches still in use and its graveyard has many important characters in it. The School House was opened in 1848 and it has been re-built and re-furnished to compliment the era.

Presented by Rotary Club Blakiston